Time to escape the depths of our wet and cold winter, and head south! Our sister festival happens on February 11 in San Diego! Come join the fun in the sun!
A day-long, family friendly outdoor festival celebrating fermented foods and beverages, local food and wellness.
- Workshops and demos from experts on how to make and enjoy fermented foods and beverages
- DIY Sauerkraut stations
- Keynote address by Dr. Rob Knight, UC San Diego about latest research on human microbiome (healthy gut!)
- Makers Marketplace with over 40 local and regional makers
- Wellness Pavilion with yoga classes, sound healing, acupuncture, and massage
- Music from Coral Bells Band and other Live Entertainment