September 2, 2017, 11:00am to 5:00pm
Rossi Farms, NE Portland
The Oregon Fermentation Festival is a family-friendly, day-long outdoor harvest festival of fermented foods and beverages. Now in its third year, it is the biggest fermentation festival the Pacific Northwest has ever seen!
- A Makers Marketplace showcasing the Pacific Northwest bounty of local foodmakers and brewers, with lots of samples and swag
- Ambrosia Garden (21+) featuring local and regional fermented beverages such as cider, mead, beer and wine
- Kombucha Kompetition- a “healthy” competition featuring local and regional probiotic beverage makers
- Do-It-Yourself Pickling stations where you make and take home your own jar of pickles!
- Workshops and presentations given by local and regional fermentation experts covering how and why to make and eat fermented foods and beverages
- Live Music and Entertainment
More details about the 2017 Festival coming soon!