The 3rd annual Oregon Fermentation Festival is a family-friendly outdoor harvest festival of fermented foods and beverages. It’s the largest celebration of fermentation in the Pacific Northwest!
Saturday, September 2, 11:00am to 5:00pm
Rossi Farms, NE Portland
This Year’s Theme: Exploring the New Territory: Your Gut
- A Makers Marketplace showcasing the Pacific Northwest bounty of local foodmakers and brewers, with lots of samples and swag
- Ambrosia Garden (21+) featuring local and regional fermented beverages such as cider, mead, beer and wine
- Do-It-Yourself Pickling stations where you make and take home your own jar of pickles!
- Workshops and presentations given by local and regional fermentation experts covering how and why to make and eat fermented foods and beverages
- Live Music and Entertainment